PDRS is an application (hereinafter referred to as “PDRS Apps or PDRS” ) or any other future product/app developed by Pdrs Multitrade Pvt Ltd, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 with its registered office at Brajanagar-3rd lane, Ext. Lochapada Road Near Dhobanala, Brahmapur, Odisha 760001 India. PDRS recognizes the expectations of its customers/User with regard to privacy, confidentiality and security of their personal information that resides with PDRS.
The terms “We” / “Us” / “Our” individually and collectively refer to each entity being part of the definition of PDRS and the terms “You” / “Your” / “Yourself” refer to the users.
Personal Data we may collect from you are as under:
● Personal details (e.g. name,email address, contact details including, residential address, date of birth, documents such as identity card / passport details / Aadhaar details / PAN / Voter ID /driving license, and/or education details) provided by you to us to avail various products/services from us.
● Your details including transaction history, balances, payment details, for effecting transfer of money through various payment channels provided by us. Financial details (e.g. income, and/or credit history) needed as part of request for some of our products/services;
● Images of documents/ photos required to avail any of our products/services. Voice recordings of our conversations with our customer care agent with you to address your queries/grievances;
● Information obtained from your mobile device by way of using our app like device location, communication information including contacts and call logs, device information (including storage, model, mobile network), transactional and promotional SMS/app notifications.
Personal Data we may collect from you are as under:
● We take accurate location to prevent financial fraud activity and some time we have to provide exact latitude and longitude to Government agency.
● We use your Personal Data in our business activities for providing our or our partners’ products/services and to perform, among other actions, the following:
● to facilitate the transactions or report on these transactions;
● to undertake research and analytics for offering or improving our products/services and their security and service quality;
● to check and process your requirements submitted to us for products/services and/or instructions or requests received from you in respect of these products/services;
● to share with you, updates on changes to the products/services and their terms and conditions;
● to take up or investigate any complaints/claims/disputes;
● to respond to your queries or feedback submitted by you;
● to verify your identity for us to provide products/services to you;
● to carry credit checks, screenings or due diligence checks as lawfully required by us;
● to monitor and review products/services from time to time;
● to undertake financial/regulatory/management reporting, and create and maintain various risk management models;
● for conducting audits and for record keeping purposes;
● for selective offers and promotions.
We also use your Personal Data to fulfill the requirements of applicable laws/regulations and/or court orders/regulatory directives received by us.
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates.
We may use personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, credit card / debit card / other payment instrument details, etc.) provided by you to our corporate entities and affiliates in the course of making transactions.
We may also disclose anonymised data derived from your personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
● You may delete your account at any point of time by making such choice in thePDRS App, website, mobile WAP site or mobile application. With this we will no longer provide your data for external processing as mentioned above. However, we retain your Personal Data as long as the purpose for its usage exists, after which the same is disposed off by us except for any record retention required as per applicable law.
● The provisions of various laws require your transaction logs to be stored for longer periods post the deletion of an account. Further, in the event of the pendency of any legal/regulatory proceeding or receipt of any legal and/or regulatory direction to that effect, we may be required by the law of the land to retain your Personal Data for longer periods.
● Please note that a “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser.
● We may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered.
● No Personal Data will be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided Personal Data, cookies may be tied to such information.
We take various steps and measures to protect the security of your Personal Data from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. We use latest secure server layers encryption and access control on our systems. Our safety and security processes are audited by a third party cyber security audit agency from time to time.
We have provided multiple levels of security to safeguard your app by Login/Logout option and AppLock feature that can be enabled by you. We also ensure the device binding so that the same login cannot be used on different device without any additional authentication/OTP. Please do not share your App login, password and OTP details with anybody.
We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account.
If you want to remove your contact information from all lists and newsletters, please click on the unsubscribe button on the emailers.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Email Id- email@example.com
Pdrs Multitrade Pvt Ltd
Brahmapur, Odisha India-760001
You shall communicate by sending a written communication through registered post or courier at PDRS's registered office.
Need help? Click here. You can also talk to us on XXXXXXXX our Team is
resolve your query.
PDRS’s brand Personality and transparency are the two cornerstones
of its trust building approach.
Quality is characterized through joint efforts with our customers. While certain parts of value
We promise to deliberately join forces with each customer. we are managed the chance to work with requirements .